Monday, June 11, 2007

Presidential Politics: Shelley, do we support Rudy Giuliani?

First off. Thanks for asking. Yes, exams were tough. Graduation was sooooo exciting, but sad... seeing some Sisters of Shelley leave the comforts of Sigma Mu Capito.

Beach week was a major blast!!! OMG, I met these two guys there who took me to a place I had never---oh, wait, I promised this was a family kind of blog. Anyway, like, I was like so worn out I needed a couple of weeks of rest. Now I'm back online again.


Here at Sigma Mu Capito we're really confused. Shelley Moore Capito hasn't let us know yet who's going to be the next President. We don't know which Republican candidate to go out and support.

Just like us, Shelley is pro-choice. We hear that Rudy Giuliani is pro-choice. I don't care if he's got one of those hard-to-spell names, he's a rich white dude. Maybe he's the one we're going to support?



You can see he's also a big fan of our very bestest President George Bush and the next bestest Vice President Dick Cheney, bless their souls.

Rudy Guiliani has some other things in common with Shelley and us, too. Like, I hear he looks good in a dress.

Please, Shelley, let us know... is Rudy Giuliani our choice for President in 2008?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have no clue that Rudy is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and you have no clue what the CFR advocates? They advocate One World Government. They support the North American Union. Look it up if you don't believe me. This is 100% FACT.

Ron Paul (Republican, 2008) does not support the CFR and he is also pro-life.

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul is an idiot.